- Candidates who opt for specialisations in Romanian will submit an essay written in Romanian, assessed on Pass/Fail basis.
- Candidates opting for specialisations in English will submit an English language essay, assessed on a Pass/Fail basis.
How to calculate the admission score:
- 100% baccalaureate score for candidates who:
- did not participate in the Knowledge Competition
- do not want the score they received at competition to be taken into account
For participants in the Knowledge Quiz (Mathematics or Economics):
- 100% grade of the knowledge competition only if the grade is at least 9.00.
- 70% of the baccalaureate exam score + 30% of the knowledge competition score if the knowledge test score is at least 6.00.
For participants in the 'Doing Business in Romania' competition, the admission score is calculated as follows:
- Baccalaureate score + 0.25 points if the candidate's grade ranges between 9.00-10.00
- Baccalaureate score + 0.15 points if the candidate's grade ranges between 8.00-9.00
- Baccalaureate score + 0.10 points if the candidate's grade ranges between 7.00-8.00
- The knowledge test competition will take place on April 13, 2019 at the faculty, the candidates will choose a test in Economics or Mathematics. The Faculty will post on its website the required bibliography for the competition.
- Candidates who wish to register for the knowledge test competition can participate in the training programme, organized on April 6, 2019 at the Faculty of Business, 7 Horea Street.
- The calendar will be posted at: www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro