Specialisations offered by faculties
Choose your faculty and find information about the admission period, specialisations offered by the faculty, bibliography and thematic.
Note: For information regarding bibliography, specific criteria and tie-breaking criteria visit the faculty website.
New specialisations proposed for the July 2017 admission, undergraduate level *
- Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
- Faculty of European Studies
- Faculty of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences
* Admission to the new programmes will be organized if they receive ARACIS authorization and are published in Government Resolution prior to the first day of admission.
Information regarding admission is available at
- Corina Sirlincan,
tel: 0264-405300, int. 5109,
- Kozma-Kis Elisabeta-Edita,
tel: 0264-405300, int. 5105,
e-mail: email@example.com ,
- Permanent Admission Offices
from each faculty communicate with candidates and offer information regarding admission through all available communication means.